We are always seeking volunteers to join us and bring their knowledge, talents and skills to the sunny community of Monte Patria in Chile.
Help us teach English to children, teens and adults while enjoying local attractions, from one of the worlds main sources of the semi-precious stone ‘Lapiz Lazuli’, to enoying the best traditional drink in Chile, ‘Pisco’. You will be living with Hector and Andres and working with other volunteers from around the world, immersing yourself in life in the local community as well as exchanging cultures from around the world. If this sounds appealing, fill out the form below and await our reply.
- We don’t just look for native English speakers, if you’re from any country and think you can help people learn English please get in touch
- The closest city to Monte Patria is Ovalle
- All volunteers must have their own insurance
- We DO offer free accomodation
- We DO NOT cover transport fees
For any questions and enquiries, please feel free to email us